Saturday 11 April 2009

easter hols....!

3 weeks of easter holiday??? herm..sounds interesting but for me kind of a bit boring already...
study?? oh noo its to  early for that..hee..i was thinking of what to do and yeay...blogging seems ok for me even though i'm not really good in writing a good story..(well i guess it was obviuosly shown here)...but who care rite?? after all it's just about me and my life...  i was in london last week with chola- my housemate...it was so really fun..thanks to amri who had let us slept in his room for two nights..but sadly my d40 was broken..haiyooo..now i need to find a new lens...again its cost money...
next week i'm gonna go to spain for 5 days..yeay!!!.i'm so excited and really looking forward bout it...opps alamak i forgot something la..well actually i'm making this blog for the purpose of sharing cooking recipes with others...living in the place far from my homeland-MALAYSIA tetap di hati- is totally a new and valuable experience for me...i miss my mom, family and friends...but the one and only thing that i miss crazily badly is definitely malaysian food...huhuhuu...so i'm creating this blog as to share what i have cooked to relief my kerinduan to malaysian food...i hope that people can give it a try because cooking has never been this sexy......

No comments:

Post a Comment